Thursday, December 9, 2010

Utter Dissimilarity

The utter dissimilarity from where I stand as of now and where I stood on a year ago today is the rate at which I was spinning,speaking, and seeing. I was a mess amongst messes because of my past pace. I was flying millions of miles in the air, while descending simultaneously a thousand miles a minute; with no recollection of my fall or the events leading up to my burn and inevitable crash. The speed at which I perceived interactions and the lack of awareness coincidentally was far more self-defeating than prevalent. The man in my life, present exactly one year from today, was entirely patient and in most ways then some graciously selflessness. His extreme methods, those in which initially decreased my pace to a steady crawl, have efficiently shaped and is still shifting me--into a far more objective and intensely stable human being.
A human being, who as of now...has no need nor desire for a unintended or intended dependency conundrum within a relationship.
I am at peace; yet still...set on overdrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment